Saturday, January 15, 2011

Blog 1: The Maiden Voyage

What's up cyber universe? Happy January 15th, Korean Alphabet Day! (I'm serious, go check it out.)

Anyways, I am totally new to blogging, but I enjoy writing so I thought I'd give it a shot. My blogs are going to be about my life basically. I'll share talk about myself, my friends, family, extended family, pets, pets of my extended family, etc. I'm going to try to post once a week, but who knows, I'm not even sure if I'll finish this blog I am typing right now. Just in case I do finish though, I'm going to share a few facts about my life:
  • I broke my arm when I was three because a fat boy sat on it.
  • I was told by a female companion of mine that "I'm good looking...... for an Indian."
  • My turtle ran away from me.
  • I am seriously debating not continuing on with this blogging nonsense.
  • I am a skidmark on the underpants of society according to my parents.
  • I am a hopeless romantic.
  • I am awesome.
Now that you know a little bit about me I guess I'll share a story about myself.
I had a very large 7th grade teacher who informed the class on the first day of school that her maiden name was Mrs. Pounds, in her miniature autobiography PowerPoint. Another thing we learned about her in the PowerPoint was that she enjoyed marshmallows, bacon, and bacon wrapped marshmallows. Anyways, towards the end of the school year a discussion about the first day of school came up and being the genius that I am bursted out saying, "Oh yea didn't you tell us your maiden name was Ms. Sizemore or something?" A pure accident. However since she is a woman, she automatically assumed I was making a comment about her size. At that particular moment I was not, but it didnt matter. I was subsequently sent to the principal's office for insulting my teacher, and had to have a conference with my parents. I was told not to call people fat, especially teachers, and was given a disciplinary referal.

This is what my life is like. I hope you enjoyed it, and will continue reading the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment